I want to show you 10 different types of video you can design to boost sales, attract visitors, market your business, provide training, build your brand and much more...
Here is an overview which will be detailed in a video on this page:
1. A Talking Avatar or "Spokes Person" video - like the one used on this blog.
2. Cartoon Animation.
3. Whiteboard Animation.
4. The Talking Head. This is Used in product sales and interviews just like a TV news presenter. The interview style is a variation of this, where two "talking heads" sit opposite each other.
5. Presentation Style (this uses a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation).
6. Real Life Style. For example, offering services such as wedding photography, hotel service, real estate, vehicle repair.
8. Kinetic Typography. This is a special text animation effect.
9. The Slideshow Style, is usually the easiest and fastest to design. It uses text, images and photos.
10. The Sales Video or Video Sales Letter, combines simple text with voice over. It looks boring but it's still widely used, especially in training).
Of course there is also the "Combo Style" which uses two or more of the above styles, based on the video content and purpose and your target audience.
Click below to review the 10 Styles of Video on YouTube >>>
Please contact us for a FREE consultation and quote to take your online marketing to the next level. We would love to hear from you.