I want to show you 10 different types of video you can design to boost sales, attract visitors, market your business, provide training, build your brand and much more...
Here is an overview which will be detailed in a video on this page:
1. A Talking Avatar or "Spokes Person" video - like the one used on this blog.
2. Cartoon Animation.
3. Whiteboard Animation.
4. The Talking Head. This is Used in product sales and interviews just like a TV news presenter. The interview style is a variation of this, where two "talking heads" sit opposite each other.
5. Presentation Style (this uses a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation).
6. Real Life Style. For example, offering services such as wedding photography, hotel service, real estate, vehicle repair.
8. Kinetic Typography. This is a special text animation effect.
9. The Slideshow Style, is usually the easiest and fastest to design. It uses text, images and photos.
10. The Sales Video or Video Sales Letter, combines simple text with voice over. It looks boring but it's still widely used, especially in training).
Of course there is also the "Combo Style" which uses two or more of the above styles, based on the video content and purpose and your target audience.
Click below to review the 10 Styles of Video on YouTube >>>
Please contact us for a FREE consultation and quote to take your online marketing to the next level. We would love to hear from you.
It's Very Easy To Publish Your Ebook Or Book!
I started this DTP and Ebook creation service a few years ago, for one client who needed a website and wanted to publish many of his writings.
My clients often start the process with a sexy, stunning 3D eCover or editing of a transcript they are working on. I recommend and help with the following steps in the publishing process:
1. Design of the eCover - as it provides energy, vision and enthusiasm.
2. Editing of the transcript (preferably by a professional or subject matter expert.
3. A pre-launch process consisting of:
4. Finalise the book for self-publishing.
5. Create a FREE sample of your book to give away during the launch period.
6. Create the sales funnel with the Free gift and offer of your book to buy at an Early Bird discount for a limited period.
7. Launch the book online using the sales funnel, to deliver the free gifts and sell your book.
8. Arrange book launches both online (e.g. live video session) and offline (with a short talk).
9. Assess success and refine the sales funnel for after the Early Bird launch period, then rinse-and-repeat...
OUCH!!! This seems like a huge mission... And yes, it is a lot of work but every step brings it's own rewards and when you get your book into the hands of your target market and get exposure and financial rewards it's absolutely amazing! Plus, this investment makes you an AUTHORITY in the niche you have contributed to.
Thanks for reading. I would love to assist you in any way I can.
Call me +27 72 092 3315
Visit my site: www.PeterGuessDesigns.xyz
My blog is to respond to questions and issues from clients and news in the marketplace. So please comment below, send me a message or link to a source to comment on. I will keep you updated on any news relating to new product launches, good existing products and services in my field of interest - and to support my intent to find ways to "blend people and technology for small business success".
I will post when I release my own new products and services and samples of my design work (play)! What fun... I love design!
I have a special interest in creating video and video marketing.
I will also include tips, tools and tricks to Make Money Online and brand and build your business.
Please engage with my posts and comment or ask questions, that I and others can respond to. I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
To your success,
Peter Guess | B.Soc.Sc (SW)
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA