1. Design of the eCover - as it provides energy, vision and enthusiasm
2. Editing of the transcript (preferably by a professional or subject matter expert
3. A pre-launch process consisting of:
- Creating a Facebook page (the minimum)
- Creating a Website or Webstore with a blog (optional but highly recommended)
- Blog on your website between 5 to 10 posts before the launch of the ebook or book
- Social Media Marketing - Post your blogs to all your social media accounts (Including Facebook, Facebook page, Facebook groups, Twitter, LinkedIn, LinkedIn groups, Pinterest)
- Design a short Video to post to all Facebook accounts and YouTube
- Email Marketing to all your relevant contacts to notify of your upcoming book
5. Create a FREE sample of your book to give away during the launch period
6. Create the sales funnel with the Free gift and offer of your book to buy at an Early Bird discount for a limited period
7. Launch the book online using the sales funnel, to deliver the free gifts and sell your book
8. Arrange book launches both online (e.g. live video session) and offline (with a short talk)
9. Assess success and refine the sales funnel for after the Early Bird launch period, then rinse-and-repeat...
OUCH!!! This seems like a huge mission... And yes, it is a lot of work but every step brings it's own rewards and when you get your book into the hands of your target market and get exposure and financial rewards it's absolutely amazing! Plus, this investment makes you an AUTHORITY in the niche you have contributed to.
Thanks for reading. I would love to assist you in any way I can.
Call me +27 72 092 3315
Visit my site: www.PeterGuessDesigns.xyz